Sunday, January 11, 2009

Existing ISRAEL

If the essence of the occupation of Palestine is not resolved only more painful suffering is in the store for both Israel and Palestinians. Since without West's moral and financial support Israel would not exist then the fault of not resolving this conflict is squarely on western powers. Israel and Palestinians can not and will not be able to resolve the conflict.

If West does not take charge and in say 10 0r 20 years (if the occupation continues) a nuclear device gets detonated in Journalism then no one is to blame but American and Europeans. Palestinians as they have for over 40 year will continue to fight the occupation with more sophistication and resilience.

1 comment:

Behrang said...

Hello, I didn't see any other way to get a hold of you:
I'm the admin of PersianHaps.com. I noticed you have Mid-east focused blogs.
I want to invite you to post links to your blogs on my site as it is a Digg-like site dedicated to Iranian/Mid-East news and blogs.
I think it'll benefit both of us. you will get more exposure to you blogs and I will get more traffic to my site. A win-win really.
If this doesn't interest you, please disregard this email.

Thanks,
Behrang