Saturday, September 20, 2003

I am angry today........

I was having dinner with family accompanied with our newly arrive twins. You know how it is when you are with five-month-old twins; everyday wants to talk to you. So, this lady holding about a six month old baby comes to our table and we talk baby talk...But here where I got mad...She says that baby's father, her son, is in Iraq and his wife is about to be sent over there too. I looked at the baby and just wanted to find the idiot that created this unnecessary killing mess and have him look at what he has done. The twenty-year-old father of this infant is probably kicking doors in and humiliating Iraqis and thinking he is doing it to protect his nation. He has even been may be involved in killing Iraqis, who knows.

I just had this empty feeling about why are we doing this to ourselves. I was sad at firs but later became angry. This aggression was not necessary...

No comments: