Monday, May 03, 2004

One more think....PLEASE spare me with:

Surveys that shows what Iraqis are for or against... Any intelligent person would know that we should wait for the occupier to remove itself before any fuck head tries to ram some misinformation into us. NO ONE is buying that shit and actually the occupier will look like a joker!!!!

Legal proceedings in Iraq...Please hold your shorts on that too, do these fuck heads in DC really think we are all stupid???Or the fucking government mouth piece, I mean all major news media think we are dumm shits. May be they on to something since we seem to site day and day out watch their mind numbing crap on TV.

Stop calling hired killers "contract workers".

Stop outsourcing the war to US proxy companies. Fight like a man. (I guess this will create smaller government, right,.. Republicans). Another advantage is this way US soldier casualties look smaller, I guess. These fuckers in DC have no shame........They are also our brothers and sisters.


Finally...I do not blame the nuts (our foot soldiers and commanders) that are in Iraq for what they are doing. The blame squarely is directed at may be 200 to 300 fuck heads in DC. They have brought us hear and I don't think rich dude, John Carry will be able to take us out, as much as I like.


No comments: