Tuesday, October 05, 2004

OK, I saw most of the VP debate and I'm very much confused about who is telling the truth. All I know is that truth is out there and we must find it!!!!

They both at times seemed convincing to me, but again I'm a Demuplican!!!!

Dick and Dave better not have to take over someday I hope. Dick was his usual self but Davy poo just didn't make sense. When they have to speak using talking points thats what you get. They just were not themselves and so I didn't believe either of them. They looked more like a pathetic college kids taking notes and hoping the prof will through them a good question.

Are these boys are or want to rule the most powerful country in the world. I wonder how Alexander the great, Caesar, or Napoleon would react to these boys??

What can I say about the moderator..............I'm speachless.

No comments: