Monday, August 20, 2007

I was just wondering why there needs to be so much mistrust, animosity and conflict in international relations. Looking at my immediate surrounding it appears that almost all of our conflicts are based on not a profound evil vs good differences but rather little misunderstandings leading to bigger and bigger gap. The Arab and Zionism conflict is basically compilation of mistrust accented with disregard for natives of that land beginning in 1800's. Now both sides live with these monster of hate and vengeance. Is that what we are as human being, perhaps so, since it appears that we are not moving on any path that could change the paradigm.

As an Iranian expat I was asked to plug a very good Iranian-American young and hip Internet TV site named WWW.bebin.tv so here it goes ------ You see, I had not planned to plug anything in my blog but promises are made to be broken, OK.


No comments: