Thursday, September 23, 2004

I just read a funny article about US selling $319M worth of bombs to Israel because she is a friendly state, Ok I'll buy that, also because it will lead to stability and economic development in middle east. Now this is one hum dinger!!!! More and more I am becoming less optimistic about future of west when I read such crazy statement coming from the highest levels of the most powerful country on this planet.

When are they going to come out of the bubble and pay due respect to rest of the world..

I hope we see that day soon or I don't blame if anyone with some wit's about them want to arm themselves with all the weaponry they can have. When the superpower sees economic development in bigger and bunker busting bombs then what do you expect from less powerfull countries.


God save the imperial KING.

No comments: